1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cuddling does he like me

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by pocketdragon, Jan 11, 2015.

1. pocketdragon

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    A friend stayed over last night wed been drinking and we started getting more touchy and flirtly than normal like stroking his hair which he said he was enjoying I gave him a massage we hugged tickled he played with my hair and licked my knee to get my attention alot (don't question it I guess ) stupid stuff but it was fun when we went to bed I rested on his arm and shoulder basically arms and legs entangled. And it was nice , I hugged him under his top though for a while I'm not sure if my hands on his binding made him feel uncomfy and I felt a bit guilty about that afterwards , i know everyones diff but if you are a trans guy would this upset you? He gave me a hug when he left in the morning. But im confused as to whether he sees me as more than a friend I think I've been pretty obvious . should I just see how things plan out? I've included background if you would like to read it.

Background
    I am at university and I have become friends with a (trans ftm) guy I like him as more than a friend but I'm not sure how he feels, we joke around and he teases me but I feel like he could just be that sort of person . a few weeks back I stayed over in his flat it was a massive bed and during the night I put my arm over the duvet over him he didn't say anything when he woke up but I felt awkward so I moved it away. I've baked for him before and we held hands and it was nice but obvisoily that's just my feelings on the situation I don't know his.