1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh boy! :(

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by stinajo, Jan 11, 2015.

1. stinajo

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey yall! I'm 29 yrs old, bisexual.. been this way since I could remember.. I have had 2 serious (males) relationships that were extremely unhealthy, and the rest of my time I partied, had fun, had tons of sex with males/females... wooo

Anyways, I've had boyfriends but nothing serious, extremely easy to say "Hey babe, lets have a 3some" with a male... I always was able to have my cravings for females.

I am now a mother of 2 little ones (age 2+3) so my party days are long gone. I dated a few males and no one sparked my interest.. mostly a sex thing. I decided to go on a dating site and check out the females around my area. I started talking to (my now live-in gf of almost a year) and she was very interested and very persistent. By the time I knew it we were living together. It's been almost a year and I am having BAD ISSUES!

I am wanting to be with a male. I am extremely dominant and it works in our relationship.. When I date a male, it doesn't really work out. She and I have had sex maybe 25 times within the year ( I got put on meds + 2 toddlers = no thank you)... she understands that.. But she is not experienced what so ever... I am very kinky, like it rough, slow, WHATEVER... she is not no matter how much I try.. and I'm so used the whole " I dont want to have sex but my MALE partner is extremely ok with oral)... her.. not so much. I try to tell her over and over again to let me pleasure you but she DOESNT GET IT!

I love her, my kids love her, our life is wonderful... but my emotions are getting to me bad. I miss everything about a male.. I'm not sure if that is because I'm not getting any male attention or what. I am being as faithful as I can be and man sometimes the urge gets to me sometimes. I dont know what to do?? Am I made to be alone ( not in a sad way lol) ?? Are relationships not for me? I dont know!!!! Is this purely sexual?? Am I made to be in a poly relationship? She is extremely sensitive and takes everything I say the wrong way lol I dont know what to do about this.. I know what I wrote is a mess but my mind is going nuts! PLEASE HELP!!!