1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i want to become his friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by markosss, Jan 16, 2015.

1. markosss

hi!so i have a crush on a guy.i dont know if he is gay or not.i want to become friends with him and then i will see if i must tell him that i have a crush on him or make a move.how should i do this?talking to him in school may seem wierd because he dont know me.same with his fb account.two of my friends know him but they dont know that im gay and it may seem weird just to ask them to help me meet this guy.in a few months i am going to finish school and probably never see him again except if i become friend with him..what should i do??i have a crush on him almost one and a half year now and never found the courage to talk to him...

#1 markosss, Jan 16, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
  2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  3. inkycradle

Out Status:
    Some people
    what activities is he interested in that you are also interested?
    if he belongs to a club, it would be good to join as well to form the initial connection.
    having had a crush on him for a long time now, I guess you have figured out a lot of things about him. you can use that info to stage a situation where you'd end up talking to him, even for a few second to create the familiarity. then, maybe, make that a little frequent, maybe once a week until he already recognise you. then you can take it from there i guess.

since you have some time constraint due to graduation, i think you should make your move soon :wink:

good luck!

4. bookaholic20

bookaholic20 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Just go for it :slight_smile:

5. markosss

Thanks everyone! I will try my best. :wink: