1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Booty call

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by inknots, Jan 17, 2015.

1. inknots

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    hey y'all. So I have a pretty interesting issue. I'm a lesbian and all I seem to be to most women is a booty call. Women tell me they think I'm hot and they want to sleep with me...but that's it. And unfortunately, I get very emotionally attached once I have sex. I've tried to do the whole casual/fwb thing but I always get hurt. I have had a few girlfriends but they've never lasted longer than 3 months. I try to give girls chances when they seem sweet, but I don't end up feeling sexually attracted and we break up. I did really care about one ex, but she was emotionally abusive and ended up leaving me for another girl...who she's still with a year later. It just doesn't seem fair because I want to give a woman the love she deserves and be chivalrous and have a happy story. But the more women I meet who just want to sleep with me and toss me aside, the more I feel like I'll always be alone. I'm 24 and I've been out for 3 years. I meet girls thru online dating but it obviously hasn't panned out. Thankfully I've learned to drop girls who treat me like shit, and I don't put up with it. But it seems like there's no one left. I live in htx by the way. I have a good paying job, a degree, I'm fit and I am kind. What am I doing wrong? And jsyk, I get pegged as a booty call before I even sleep with someone. And don't call me a slut bc that double standard shit ain't cute. I don't know how to relax about this...I'm fine with waiting, but I can't help but feel like I'll be alone forever.

2. you wont be alone forever, youre only 24, not 84 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

some people dont meet anyone till they are 60, some at 25, some at 30... e.t.c all just depends and you never know whats round the corner. where the girls you met up front with you about what they wanted, and were you? i sort of feel like there was a lack of communication somewhere maybe, idk im probs wrong though.

have you told the women you dont want to be there booty call? would they ever consider just going to the cinema with you as a friend? or is that not what youre after? by the sounds of things you just cant cut the fwb thing, some can some cant so i would stop trying to look for that kinda thing for a little while at least.

you could just try to expand your friendship circle and thats a way of meeting more people. do you like any sports or anything? you could go to a excercise class or something if thats what youre into.

i know ive gotten into situations were the girl calls on me like a booty call but i just shut it down straight away cuz thats not what im looking for.

i would just look to be friends with lots of people thats the best bet of finding something more. but i wouldnt go into it expecting more out of friendship. this advice probs doesnt even help but i tried lol.

3. wasgij

Online dating sucks. It's like literally the only place on the Internet where random strangers have to PAY to just to chat with each other. I could whine about it all day because I also got sucked into the fake allure of meeting single people, and thought there was something wrong with me because it just wasn't working. Moving on...

I don't know if you fall into this group, but with the guys I used to hang out with, there was this prejudice that if a girl tries to be attractive by wearing a little bit too much make-up or sexy clothes, that she was a 'slut' or a sex worker. The opinions were never serious, but it just shows how presentation can make a huge difference. And there might be a cycle where you just don't know what you're doing wrong, so you try harder, maybe with make-up or clothes or fitness or tanning or something, and it still doesn't work...