1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I approach him?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Criss, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Criss

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There's this cute guy who works at the mall and I can't get over him. Everytime I see him our eyes cross for a long moment. This eye-contact has been happening since the first time we've seen each other. Then one day, just before Christmas, I approached him pretending I couldn't find a textbook. He said he had just been hired so he wasn't sure where to find it, too. At the end we found it and I said 'See, you're already settled in'. He burst out laughing and returned to his work.

This is the only time I talked to him. When I got back from Christmas holidays, after 20 days or so, I saw him again, but we didn't greet each other, we just stared.

Do you think I should give him my number the next time I get to see him? I think it would be so weird, plus I don't even know if he's gay or not. It'd be so embarassing if he turned out not to be. God I'm so anxious

#1 Criss, Jan 18, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
  2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  3. Criss

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people