1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is silly

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Justinian20, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Justinian20

I think my mother is trying desperately to get me to have a female partner. She asked me if I wanted a date and she meant with a woman. I just don't get how she can go from hate to denial. I cannot explain anything to her. All I want in my life is to be with another guy, spend my life with him forever. My mother seems to think that's impossible. I feel like she wants me depressed again. She is being silly with her behaviour can she not accept me.

2. xylaz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    She's trying to cope with it in her own way. You can explain this post you made to her, but I am useless in any advice. I am going through the same and I'm taking her advice. It's left me confused because I think I'm "falling in love" with several girls. It's complicated, but I want to let you know you're not alone dude so don't depressed (*hug*)