1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In love with my straight best friend and my boyfriend has no clue

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Failey, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Failey

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been in this relationship with my boyfriend for just over a year now. He and I have had some difficult moments but are trying to make it work.

But then there's this girl, lets just call her Frenchie. :icon_redf

She is my best friend. we have known each other since kinder garden but have started to become really close these past two years. I just notice more things about her every day that I love. Frenchie is soft spoken and sweet, she is forgiving and undiscriminating. She is easy to talk to and she is so radiantly beautiful. She could be hung over, sick, have her hair in a huge messy knot, be just waking up from a nap or just waking up from a coma and she will ALWAYS look perfect. There is nothing about her face or body that isn't 100% perfect.
    Frenchie and I see each other every day and we can have fun literally just driving around and talking. I know she's straight and she has a boyfriend (whom I like, but am starting to like having around less and less) and I have a boyfriend but she seems to be always on my mind.

I know if I told her how I feel she would turn me down and we would probably stop hanging out and I'm NOT ready for that (plus our group of friends would be livid if I decided to screw up our lives by spilling my secret)

I know I just have to let it go but honestly I just want to hold on to the "maybe she secretly likes pussy" denial and go on keeping my feeelings from her even though it's killing me. :bang: