1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting over her

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by rainbowrunning, Jan 21, 2015.

1. rainbowrunning

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi! I just need advice getting over a straight girl I've liked for a year and a half. Thanks.

2. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Keeping yourself occupied helps. Also, try hanging out with friends and family more often, that way you're lining yourself up to meet someone new, good luck :slight_smile:

3. Emmanuella

Avoid her as much as possible. Try your best to get out there and meet as many new and interesting people as you can.

4. rainbowrunning

Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you. I am with friends and family quite often. I am just trying to remind myself that she is straight. It cannot happen.

---------- Post added 22nd Jan 2015 at 10:11 PM ----------

I can't really avoid her because we have a class together and we run XC/track together and we are in the same group for mentoring freshman. But I guess I can avoid looking at her social media accounts. And since I'm graduating, I don't have to see her after that, so that'll help.