1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need advice, in a bad place

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by bearhug1994, Jan 22, 2015.

1. bearhug1994

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Been awhile since I been on here but I need help again. It's about the same guy. Im still in love. He still hasn't said anything about it. We still touch each other but not as much I kinda think he may be scared because he thinks I'm onto him. But I've been going to his house like every weekend and so far I'm the only one out of all our friends that he invites over. But last weekend I went and stayed with him and Sunday he road back to the town I live in with me and he's been staying with another friend. But why wen we get around other people he acts so different around me. He's not at all like he is wen it's just us two. He won't hardly even look at me. But he holds eye contact with everyone else. And he does with me wen were alone. It's like he's my best friend until he's around my other buddy. Do yall think his feelings have went to someone else? I can't help but be tor up inside. I had a dream the other night we made out and it was so awesome. I've been trying to have another but it hasn't worked yet. I want him so bad so please any advice is good I just need others opinions