1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is he interested in me or not?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by tri137, Jan 23, 2015.

1. tri137

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I am very clueless when it comes to finding out if someone is interested in me and I was hoping that everyone here might be able to help me.
    So I started talking to this guy who 2 of my friends had suggested I talk to. We are both openly gay and single. I have been texting with him for pretty much all of this month but I've only seen him in person once and we didn't really talk much the one time we saw each other, but that was mainly because he was around allot of people he didn't know and because i'm terrible at talking to people. Every time I try to make plans with him they always seem to fall through like the day of or the day before for whatever reason he has. It's also worth noting that I always start our text conversations and he has not once started one. I'm pretty sure that iv'e made it clear that i'm interested in him over text while not directly saying it, so the question is is he interested in me or am I just grasping at straws?

2. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Based on what you told us this guy does not seem interested, but you could just be direct and ask him yourself.