1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bi-Curious?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by joshp, Jan 24, 2015.

1. joshp

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    My friend told me yesterday that a guy who is a year older than I am just told her he was bi-curious. I didn't know what bi-curious meant so I did some research and found out about it. I then thought if he wants to experiment with guys there's only 3 gay guys (me included) in my town so how would that work? But then my friend told me he plays hockey so he could experiment with guys on hockey tournaments. I'll be in the same school as him next year so we could have classes together and get to know each other. Should I try to talk to him and become friends with him in case he ends up being gay or bisexual so we could try to date? Thanks!

2. Chromedome

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    A Bi courious guy is a guy who identifies as straight but has these new feelings for guys that he never acted on and is confused by it because all along he thought that he should be straight, and is willing to try things with guys to see how things go.