1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nervous about seeing my ex tomorrow at school

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by poetofdarkness, Jan 27, 2015.

1. poetofdarkness

So my girlfriend of nearly 2 months (like literally a day off of 2 months) broke up with me because she had too many family problems and stuff like that. This happened over text as it is the holidays. So for the first two and a half days I was really upset and crying all the time. Then half way through the third day I got really pissed off. But then on the night of the third day I decided that I still wanted to be friends with her so I texted her a massive apology because in a previous text I was a complete bitch. She said that she still wanted to be friends and that she still loved me in a romantic way and I said that I felt the same. So we have basically been texting the same way as we did when we were dating (saying I love you etc.) She said that when this stuff with her family blows over that there's definitely a chance of us being together again. So now school starts tomorrow and I'm really nervous about seeing her. What can I do to make myself less nervous? Also why do you think I'm feeling this nervous? Thanks if you actually read this.

2. kai397

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    just act like you normally do and your nervous cause you still like her

3. poetofdarkness

Yea I was a bit nervous when I went to my first class and saw her there but all went well.