1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does she like me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by DefinitelyAce, Jan 29, 2015.

1. DefinitelyAce

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have a huge crush on this girl. I’m not out as genderfluid or anything, but I’m afab so everyone thinks I’m a girl. Idk what her orientation is. She’s super flirty with everybody, so I could just be misinterpreting something. The other day in choir class, we were holding hands and making faces at each other the whole time. And another day it was “Free Hug Friday”, so I lifted her up and spun her around every time we saw each other. One time when our friend saw us, that friend said “I ship you guys.” And then she said it again later because me and the girl I like were talking the first time or something. And the girl I like has been sick and I saw our friend hugging her and I said “What’s wrong, is it just cuz she’s sick?” and she said “Well, there’s something else too, but I can’t tell you.” Ik it could be anything but I’m really freaking out because this is my first problem with having a crush on a girl who idk if she’s straight or not. HELP ME!!!:tears:

2. bazinga91

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    talk to her! I know that sounds simple but reach out to her maybe say that if she ever needs someone to talk to you are there for her and so on. If you like her and your unsure where she stands, befriend her first and you might gain a lot of perspective and knowledge on the situation

3. panlove0705

My advice is to try coming out to her if you don't feel comfortable telling her your feelings right away. This could give her an opening so she might be more comfortable telling you how she might feel if she has feelings at all. Hope that helps!