1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any advice?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Underthewater, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Underthewater

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So recently my girlfriend has been questioning their gender, at first they thought they were agender then something else and this is all new to me so I don't really understand the different names...but lastnight we were talking and we both think it could be they're transgender which actualy doesn't scare me as much as I'd thought..I would like to think I'm a supportive girlfriend and I want to help them wherever possible, I was wondering if there's any websites where you can talk to someone 1 to 1 in a message board or something similar? They can talk to me of course but we both agree it might help talking to someone who knows what you're going through, and if there's anyone that has or still is with their transgender partner any advice? I love this person with all my heart and I'm not going to leave them no matter what gender...I call myself a lesbian but if my girlfriends going to be my boyfriend, what am I?

Peace, love and turtle doves :slight_smile:

2. slushhhhy

Out Status:
    Some people
    i can't really offer much advice, but it's great that you're so supportive of them. :slight_smile:

i hope someone can offer you advice, or that you find it somewhere. good luck to you!

3. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  4. Underthewater

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian