1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Venting... in love with my best friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by africanFlower, Jan 30, 2015.

1. africanFlower

as i write this i am partially intoxicated and its funny how its times like these that she always pops up in my head, or when i drift in my music that she is the first place that i go. Thing is, its undeniable that i love her and that i am inlove with her, both her and i are well aware of that fact. But, she says it would ruin our friendship shud we date. i hear her point but when i see her i just want to cuddle all the time, i wanna make her laugh, be there for her. we might as well be dating though its just not official, and i love her soo much i would trade my life, honestly. i promise the normal me is not so cheesy so just allow me to vent lol. its also not helping that we are in two different provinces at the moment cz i miss her so much... ok im gonna leave now

2. Pine

Pine Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks for the love share. Love is always good

3. wasgij

4. gogreen

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have said that to someone. And it wasn't really just that it would ruin our friendship, but that I could see red flags that we would be at each other's throats if we became involved. We were fine as friends because we weren't together as much as we'd be if we were romantically involved.

5. africanFlower

wow, that article :frowning2: ...