1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possessive?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by David21201, Feb 1, 2015.

1. David21201

my girlfriend and i have been dating for about 4 months now. We were a good couple until my mom found out about us a month ago.

Ever since my mom found out my gf has been distancing herself from me. She has also been more irritable. It hinestly botherung me.

She knows that when i see or hear or touch her i get excited and glad to see her. She has openly admitted to me that when we do kiss (now once every blue moon) it's like our first time kissing. We both love each other to the capabilities a teenager can love. I don't want to loose her like i've lost everything else.

I feel like im being overly possessive of her... Is it wrong to feel like this?

She, from what she has been drawing/writing seems like she is planning to commit suicide again. I have also found cut marks on her body.

I just don't want to loose somebody that i love....

2. JT7314

You need to talk to her let her know how you are feeling and ask whats been going through her mind lately. If fear what people think of you, like i do, and she knows that maybe she's afraid you are going to leave her? That it itself may be setting off a whole new panel of anxiety for her. The best thing you can do at this point i would think is to TALK to her. And...if the whole suicidal thing keeps continuing then maybe you should contact someone like a professional or her mother...ya know...for the safety of herself. And let her know that you care about her that much that you arent going to let her continue doing that do herself. Hey keep in touch and let me know how things are going.

3. bazinga91

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I agree, you really need to talk to her and let her know that you are there for her and love her.. Sometimes when you are in a particular mindset, I know from experience, you go into a zone and dont even realize the problem with your mental state, nor do you realize what is going on around you. She needs your support and let her know you are there, and tell her you want to help her.. But if this continues and its serious you shouldnt try and fix this alone, seek help

4. David21201

thank you...do you guys know who i can go to given both of our parents are out of the question and so is the school consouler?

5. LezBFriends

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    There are many places you can get help. The Trevor Project is a support line for people that feel suicidal and people that want help with a loved one feeling suicidal. I would also recommend To Write Love On Her Arms. That is for people who cut themselves and/or people who know people that cut themselves. I hope this helps!!!!