1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help i am in hell

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by rowena14, Feb 3, 2015.

1. rowena14

My life sucks right now. The people who I thought was supporting me are really against me. When it comes to physical support they are excellent. My inlaws have given me literally hundreds of dollars in clothes. That's all well and good, but the one thing I need is my name and respect that I am a woma.n. I don't care what my physical appearance shows. I still feel like a woman. I am in a bad headspace right now. I just want to end it all permanently that way I don't hurt any more. I guess my daughter is what's keeping alive. I don't know how much longer I can handle this. My mate has been giving me the kick in the ass support and quiet moral support. I feel like I am adrift on the ocean with my mate as a liferaft. Some days I don't know how much longer I can take it.:help:

2. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's ok :/ Hang in there! You're a strong woman, and you can get through this. It will get better. Stay strong. *hugs*