1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crush on a teacher.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by 1406m, Feb 4, 2015.

1. 1406m

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Oh my god this is so pathetic. Why am I posting this?! Anyways to the point. Hi you can call me whatever you want. I have recently been feeling kind of curious and just wanted to ask a few questions.

There's a teacher that really catches my eye. Not really one who is everybody's eye candy, so it's not very obvious. Anyways this teacher of mine always looks me dead in the eyes and it gives me weird feelings. The worst part is, I have no idea why! Like when he looks at me I just have the urge to just keep staring but I have to look away or else I might like pass out on the floor lol.

But, he always singles me out. Out of all the other kids. When he needs to pick someone to do something, I hear my name. It's almost like he knows what I am thinking too. It's kind of weird, you know? Like something about chapped lips, I have chapped lips that day. Maybe I am physco! Like I am not a bad kid, I am a straight A student, never have been in trouble, and always do as I am told. He just has a look in his eye like something. I know it's just in my head, right? After the bell rings I "search" for him, not really but if I see him, he see's me too. You may ask "how do you know?", well we lock eyes. It is so weird! I'm telling you guys I don't understand why I am acting like this.

I am not crazy, and never had thoughts of being with a guy, ever. But he just makes me feel different. I have had girlfriends, but that's not the issue at hand. I just need help to get him/this out of my head. I think I am paranoid. Anyways, I am so scared to posts this. I don't know why I am doing this. See, I am talking myself out of this!

Thanks for reading. Sorry it's vague and not very descriptive, I just don't have the time for that. I will respond to any questions and thanks to everyone in advance.

2. adsterrr

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Don't feel embarrassed or ashamed about this, it's completely normal to have a crush on a teacher. I'm assuming you're still in high school? It's a time where you're curious about everything, and attractions to teachers always do feel a lot more intense because you kind of know it's wrong in a way, they're the powerful authority figures and you're the student etc.
    This doesn't necessarily mean you like guys, you're just curious. Unfortunately there isn't a way to get him out of your head, all you can do is be completely honest with yourself and your own feelings :slight_smile:

3. adsterrr

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Don't feel embarrassed or ashamed about this, it's completely normal to have a crush on a teacher. I'm assuming you're still in high school? It's a time where you're curious about everything, and attractions to teachers always do feel a lot more intense because you kind of know it's wrong in a way, they're the powerful authority figures and you're the student etc.
    This doesn't necessarily mean you like guys, you're just curious. Unfortunately there isn't a way to get him out of your head, all you can do is be completely honest with yourself and your own feelings :slight_smile:

4. Sek

Sek

I'm wondering how old you are and how old you think the teacher is?

You might be reading into things a little too much. Teachers are often friendly with their students because of the long-lasting nature of their relationship. It's important students feel comfortable approaching teachers - an unfriendly attitude won't accomplish this.

However, you are the most knowledgeable of the situation. I am not saying that he does have an interest in you, but it's not impossible. I've come across many teachers saying that they've found some students attractive (most frequently those in their final years who are 18 years old). In fact, I nearly dated a guy who used to teach at my school but we called it off before it started because we weren't sure if we would break any rules and we'd rather be safe than sorry.

But I would also like to you ask you, what (if anything) do you want from this? Are you secretly hoping it could turn into more? What are your thoughts/intentions?

5. 1406m

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Sek,

I don't know what I want from it. I will be 15 soon and he's a tad older lol...like 37-39.. I know what you're thinking, "gross!". But it's confusing you know I just feel weird. I don't know exactly what to say right now, especially because this is public.

---------- Post added 4th Feb 2015 at 06:31 PM ----------

adsterr,

thanks for the advice. I don't feel embarrassed, just kind of nervous? I don't know.

6. Sek

Sek

I don't think it's gross at all. At your stage of life this is all new, so it's natural you will test the boundaries a little. Obviously this is just a schoolboy-teacher crush so it's harmless. You don't need to worry about what is going to happen because nothing will. Just enjoy the fantasies, they're fun haha.

The only thing I would encourage from this is self-discovery. You say you're questioning your sexuality - you could use this crush as a starting point to figuring out more.

Good luck! :thumbsup:

7. 1406m

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Sek,
    I don't think it's gross, either. I know I am a bit more into guys right now and no, I know it's not a phase. Thanks for being soooo helpful. :slight_smile:

8. adsterrr

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I agree with Sek, the fantasies are super fun!
    I know they're bound to be a little strange for you right now but once you learn to embrace them you'll see that there was no reason to be scared of them :slight_smile:

Also, don't worry about this forum being public, no body knows who you are, nothing bad can come from being honest here.

9. 1406m

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    adsterrr,

I am so paranoid people from school would find out..

-- Thanks again.

10. adsterrr

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    They have absolutely no way of finding out, don't worry :slight_smile:

Your name isn't even on here, you haven't mentioned what school you go to or anything, trust me, you are completely safe here to say whatever you feel.

11. 1406m

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    i want to post a picture but i am so paranoid!