1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Was he flirting?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by tommycee, Feb 4, 2015.

1. tommycee

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Today at school, one of my friends grabbed my desk, pulled it beside him, and said, do you want to be friends? I said we already are friends. He said best friends. I've never been attracted to him, although he is pretty good looking. Also that day he was showing off his arm muscles.

He claims he is straight, but when one of my other friends asked if he had a boyfriend, he said no so exaggerated that it almost seemed like he was trying to hide it. He's never had a girlfriend,but he seems interested in girls. He might be bi. But anyway, do you think he was flirting? He never acted like that before. Like I said before, I've never really felt attracted to him before, but I am a little curious to know if he was flirting. (Btw, he doesn't know im bi)

2. redghost

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Do you think maybe he's just silly? He could've been quoting that scene in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory when Violet and Veruca say "Let's be friends/Best friends."

3. GreyIce1

I really think you may be overanalysing the situation. It truly sounds like he is quoting from a film or something. If he wants to reach out to you, he will.