1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the lovely (agender) person whom i'm dating...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by paran0idandr0id, Feb 6, 2015.

1. paran0idandr0id

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    ended up in the psychiatric ward several days after our first date. for reasons dealing with suicidal ideation. i feel as though his (he doesn't mind masculine pronouns) depression is in part existential. it may deal with his gender identity as well.
    i need to vent; i'll edit this post later for more detail.

2. Wildside

Wildside Guest

I spent some time there as well, on the side of the door that has no doorknob, 18 years ago. I missed an opportunity, because I told my doctor about everything EXCEPT my sexuality issues. I never told him that I was gay, or what I was struggling with. My problem, of course, was not that I was gay, but that I was refusing to accept that I was gay. Denial was my demon. So, my suggestion is that you be totally honest about whatever demons are tormenting you, and life will be better on the other end of this tunnel. The only way out is through! (&&&)