1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seeing someone in a different light

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by adsterrr, Feb 8, 2015.

1. adsterrr

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've worked in a bar for a year, and on most of my shifts there is a regular customer I chat to. For a year, it's been just friendly chat and absolutely nothing else.
    I went out on Friday night, went back to his, had some wine and then we kissed.
    Since then, I can not get him off my mind!
    Everything I thought about him before has just changed entirely, I'm finding him more and more attractive which I never really did before, I want to message him all the time and I really want to see him again.
    It's extremely rare for me to get this clingy over guys, I just want things to go back to how they were before. How do I stop thinking about him like this?
    I'm dreading going back in to work and seeing him there because I don't think I can act the way I was before all of this happened. GAHHH...
    Any help/advice would be so greatly appreciated.

2. wasgij

So you're sure it was just the great drinks and the décor that kept him coming back for a whole year before you randomly hooked up? :icon_wink

Give yourself a break. Maybe you'll blush, which will be invisible in the dim bar light, or you'll spill a drink. Who cares. It's loove man. Meanwhile some other people like me have Singles Awareness Day to look forward to later this week. :eek:

3. adsterrr

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Haha, thanks man :slight_smile:
    I'm just over-thinking things incase the worst happens and I do make a complete fool of myself when he's there, I couldn't handle the embarrassment!
    Oooh, when is singles awareness day? i wasn't even sure that was a thing.

4. llamahoox

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Singles Awareness Day is the single persons equivalent of Valentines Day. I was walking through the shops the other day and a woman was selling raffle tickets and asked me if I would like to buy one for my Valentine......it didn't offend me but she was being very presumptuous..other people may have been very upset or offended by a presumption like that :slight_smile: