1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boy problems

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Andstillimhere7, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Andstillimhere7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So there is this cute guy who is in my band and he is just so adorable that I want to kiss him, cuddle with him, etc. Last semester I would constantly annoy him because of the purpose to talk to him and hit him lightly mainly because of the reaction he would give. Fortunately he still likes and I just want to tell him how I feel about him.

I almost, almost, made the mistake of calling him my boyfriend :grin:, because I would constantly have dreams that we are dating (had about 3) and so I know that he is straight but I still want to tell him how I feel about him. Everything reminds me about him and just makes me smile.

He knows I'm gay, but the thing is that he is clueless that I really like him. I would hug him, told him I love him (he thought I meant in a platonic way), i even held his hand for the shortest time. He's not homophobic or else he would reject my affection by now.

In conclusion, how do I approach him and when.

2. lily42

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    my my my, if i was there i would be all over you <3 anyywayyy thats beside the point. the point is you love him and you know he would not reject you, so personally i would say whenever you're ready and feel that it is the time to tell him go for it. best of luck and keep us posted - lily <3

3. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'd ask him 'Would you date a boy?'.
    If he says 'yes' or 'maybe', you go and ask him 'Would you date me?'

You don't have to make it dramatic, you could do it even as a joke... Kind of... When you are both alone.

Good luck.