1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Formally Yours- My ex's heart

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Lesbianlove21, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Lesbianlove21

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Sadly apoun the realization of my new job, being with my ex. and V-day around the corner, I had to come out as lesbian.

Whats nice was atleast he was kind about it, and understanding. Although he still said hes hurt by it. Understandably, Weve had sex, weve had memories together. known eachother well , over 3 years now. So you think id be ok.

But I truly feel inside I have done the right thing, and aside from a slight flu atm that seems to be developing, I feel really good for admitting who I truly am.

I think I was afraid nobody would want me as a lesbian so I stayed bisexual for many years because, guys just seemed to come to me even when I didn't desire them.

I came out as Asexual to begin with. but I think he could tell I was acting to strangely to be my normal self. And after a prompt drinking episode, and getting sick from it. I admitted to him how I felt, and he appreciated it that i was honest, but we still work together and live together as friends. He hopes to meet my new gf when I find her, and welcome her as a friend . So I guess its not all to bad...

did I mention my headache ...

Hugs..

2. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    You did the right thing by coming out. To keep living with him is up to you.

I wish you the best. Here, have some aspirins...