1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to that and this

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by EinUlf, Feb 9, 2015.

1. EinUlf

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I come here again seeking for some advice.
    I ve meet this guy. Kinda weird the way we meet, we chated for a social app and we kept talking and stuff. Since i started using the app nothing really came up, until this saturday. At nigth, i was hungry, so i told him "I will go out for a walk and look for dinner", to what he answers "Can i go with you?". That was a surprise, i mean... all the other guys on the app just wanted to fuck, he literally wanted just a walk.

I went downtown to meet him and when i aproached a man wearing a red sweater he called me. I was in shock! The guy was so handsome i could die!

We walked alot, had dinner and some beers and talked way more than we walked. He is not from my state, he is here because his job had him to move here, seems he is quite alone since he is new and all.

I am driving out of subject. The point of the story is that after the nigth, he drived me back home. When i was about to drop down off the car, i didint knew what to say so i just got off, turned back and...

I hand shaked him...

Hand shake...

I saw his face to be expectant after that... that was not what he was expecting. I dont know what he was waiting for, a kiss maybe, i wouldnt mind, i do wanted to kiss him, at least at the cheek, but i was so shy.

What i mean is that i am too new for all this... flirt stuff.
    Any tips you all could give me? How do you flirt? How do you make an "advance"? Do.. do you shoot him in the chest or...?
    They would be much appreciated.

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Take the time you need.
    You do not have to give in to others expectations.
    If you would like to talk a bit more, its completely ok.

Usually it starts with touches... a touch on the arm, holding a hand... this would mean initiating further contact...

and, well, you could say if you had a pleasant evening... or would want another meeting...

well you could have a look at gayteens about com, its a website for lgbt people ..