1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Desperate and in need of help :(

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Sadgaydude, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Sadgaydude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't even know how to start :frowning2:

I don't know whats wrong with me!!!!!
    Nothing feels the same anymore!!! I have tried!!!!! But i just dont seem to get over my first love. Im gay and he is straight.... I mean i don't even know if he is straight or bisexual or whatever.... I just can't let go of him.... I know him for almost 4 years... I love him so much!!!! I can't sleep and i just keep thinking about him all day!!! He seems so perfect to me! Like I couldn't ask for anything better than him... Well love has blinded me :frowning2:(((( omg im so stupid its kind of complicated and since the first time i told him that i loved him and that i was gay, we've been kind of friends with benefits but only whenever he wants because he is always busy when i want.... I feel so sick of it already i habetried to distanced myself from him!! I even try cutting contact with him for 6-7months but i gave up in a moment of weakness!!! Nothing feels the same without him!!! I love him so much and i know deep down inside of me that it's not healthy but still I don't seem to get over it!!! I have never meet any gay or bisexual friends (aside from him). I feel like im ugly and that i will never find love... I know maybe im wrong but it just doesn't seem like it... I know people will say just wait and seee that love will find you... But what do i do know???? Waste my life :frowning2:(((( i have no motivation to do anything I'm in college but i dont even feel like keep on going, i just go because my parents have sacrificed themselves to give me everything i needed to get to where i am now in life.... Its so sad and heartbreaking:frowning2:(( is like something is taking away my happiness.... He just use me for sex whenever he wants and i,like a crazy ugly boy, go running right away :frowning2:((( its just hard dealinn with this extremely anxiety and letting go of the first love of my life, someone who used to be my beat friend, someone i have tried to forget and let go.... :frowning2: I don't even know what to do.... I don't think i will ever forget him till i find someone better.. Whom i could love but i just don't want to force it :frowning2: im just a closeted gay young adult that doesn't know how to deal with this and its been a year since high school... At least there i just to have fun.... :frowning2: will i ever meet someone else?????? Im so fucking ugly although two of my friends (girls) say im not but i honestly don't believe it. I dont think anyone would ever love me ( well not as much as i would) :frowning2:

If more information is needed let me know :frowning2:

---------- Post added 10th Feb 2015 at 05:45 PM ----------

Sorry for all the spelling mistakes, i typed this while i was crying...

#1 Sadgaydude, Feb 10, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
  2. Sadgaydude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Re: Desperate and in need of help :frowning2: :frowning2:

:frowning2:

#2 Sadgaydude, Feb 10, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2015