1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V day

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Emmanuella, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Emmanuella

Soooo.... the good ole V-day is coming up this Saturday (as I'm sure nobody was aware).

There is a girl I met online that I've been talking to daily for the last month or so. We've met up 4 times so far... but nothing romantic. I was thinking of asking her to do something this Saturday but I'm not sure if it's "too much" (especially since my feelings aren't there yet...).
    I wouldn't want it to be anything "romantic" per se...
    Would the "romance" be implied since it's V-Day?

2. robclem21

if your feelings aren't there yet I would be careful about sending the wrong message. That doesn't mean that it needs to be romantic but if I were on the other end, it would definitely send the message that you have intentions of moving the relationship along.

3. Vinyl

If the girl you're talking to is at the same point as you with how you guys feel, you could always offer and make it very aware to her that it's more of a friendly thing - Just so you guys don't have to spend the day alone~ I actually spent Valentine's Day with my girlfriend a few years ago, before she was my girlfriend, and it was more of a girl's night out than anything else, so it's definitely possible to make it casual. :3

4. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I would say there might be some romantic thoughts from her side involved... which might be not a bad thing. It could lead to you having some more meaningful conversations.

You might start off on a light note... like saying that you can have a friendly conversation on that day, you look forward to it... so you have some company...

and you might think about opening up a bit. A start could be your feelings towards that day, and your opinions... you could talk about it...

hugs

5. Emmanuella

Thanks guys for the advice!! I'm still unsure of what to do but I don't think I'll be inviting her anywhere for saturday. I'll wait to see if she extends an invitation. Anyhow, we are both working that day!