1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cute/Romantic ways to ask someone to be my boyfriend? :3

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Aare, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Aare

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey all!
    So, I'm about to ask a guy I've been dating to be my boyfriend, and I'm trying to figure out a cute/romantic way to ask him. xD Was wondering if anyone here might have some ideas they'd be willing to share? Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

2. Rikudou

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It is a rather serious question, so I would avoid making it "cute" as that would reduce the seriousness of it. As for being romantic, you could always go out on a walk/movies/dinner and ask him straight out. If you two are already dating I would think that he is already expecting you to. Just make sure to make eye contact and preferably hold his hands while doing it. I personally would find that romantic.

3. robclem21

I was trying to think about this not too long ago and sadly, I couldn't come up with anything either haha. If you have been dating for a little while and you are pretty sure he feels the same then I don't think you need to make it all serious. Dating is supposed to be fun and its not like you're asking him to marry you or anything. Maybe get a cute stuffed animal and leave a note with it? or fill his car with balloons... everyone loves balloons. You could just ask him when your laying in bed cuddling or something. That's a pretty good time confess feelings I find.