1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ways to approach your crush?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Eight16, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Eight16

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I know that I'm kinda dumb for asking this question but what is the best way to approach your crush? He's a college senior about to graduate soon, and I'm still a junior. We technically have a 2 classes together, but for specific reason I can only see him twice a week, about an hour long each.
    He seems to be a really sweet guy, sorta shy and quiet so I'm not sure sure how to make a move. We only shook hands and introduced each other at the beginning but thats it...
    I wanted to add him on fb and try to come up with something to talk, but from my personal experience in the past, that is not the right way to start. Tho I'm not sure class time or right after class ends is the good way either 'cause we usually have to rush to next class ....

I'm stuck and I need some help :confused:

2. Rikudou

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would choose a time in which he is not preoccupied with anything else, preferably not in the late hours of the day when he would already be exhausted. Consider meeting him if you can in the early hours and suggesting you two go out for coffee. If you cannot do this then I see no other alternative to contacting him on Facebook. Do make sure to befriend him first, before sharing your feelings for him, as that might scare him off.