1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Differences with my Girlfriend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Summer1110, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Summer1110

Sorry ahead of time for being too personal.
    Ive been with my girlfriiend for over e year and we are happy together. WE have a good sex life but I feel like something is missing.
    I have always had kinks (being tied up, told what to do). Basically Im a Sub. I dont like always being in control in sexual situations and if I have to for too long it stresses me out and I dont end up enjoying things. My girlfriend doesnt have anything like that that she is into. She deffinetly isnt a Dom. I would never ask her to do something she wouldnt want to because thats wrong. But I dont always feel satisfied.
    Probably five months ago I asked if she would be okay with trying light bondage and we did but she said she didnt enjoy it so Im not going to ask about it again.
    I love her and Im happy with her but I feel like Im having to hide this part of me from her.
    Does anyone have any advice?

2. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think role playing may be your best option. She could act like a doctor and or nurse and you can pretend to be the sick patient or she could act like a teacher and you can be the teacher's pet :grin:

I think stepping outside of your comfort zone while in a relationship is necessary sometimes, but if there's something your partner is completely uncomfortable doing then I think you should respect how they feel. However, perhaps, you should rethink the relationship; being submissive and or dominate does not have to be all Fifty Shades of Grey, but your needs are just as important as your girlfriend's. And, if she really loves you then she needs to compromise a bit.

While sex isn't the most important thing in a relationship, it is an important aspect.

#2 pinklov3ly, Feb 11, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2015