1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scared

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Mystic flower, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Mystic flower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My husband is drinking and have invited two people over. I warned him that he has to be quiet so my toddler will not wake up and he became defensive to me. He had his threatened voice and I was able to calmly get his attention away from it. I said firmly that to the guests that I don't want to be scared in my own place. But the woman, who is the third wheel in this twisted marriage, started reacting in a way that will only bring me more harm than good. So I got the courage to calm my voice and keep the peace between all parties. With her being cross, she can bark so loud that brings shame to who ever crosses her.
    I am shaking with fear but keep telling myself that this will pass. It is only alcohol and it will pass soon.

2. Mystic flower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It did pass. That is the important part.

3. Lyana

Oh dear. That sounds like an awful situation. I'm glad it's over, but I'm worried now. it seems like this is not a one-time thing.
    Good luck...

4. Mystic flower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am keeping the communication open and setting up boundaries in hopes this will not be a recurring thing anymore. With therapy, I am learning to stand on my two feet. Feels like a lot of issues to deal with. . . but one thing at a time.