1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friends

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by queervriskas, Feb 14, 2015.

1. queervriskas

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So this isn't really about coming out to friends apart from one part which I'll get to in a minute.

Basically my problem is I feel like none of my friends really want to be my friend anymore.

I'm in year 10 (sophomore in america) and in year 8/9 the group of four friends i had split up really badly which left two of them not talking to me for over 6 months and the other one (calling them luke) was the only one who stuck with me.

So after that group split up luke and I started sitting on our own with no one else even though we have about 5 or 6 mutual friends who occasionally sat with us and that was pretty cool, both of us were happy with that arrangement. This was until I started noticing that our mutual friends were more talking to luke when they came to sit with us, I was pushed to the side and ignored for the most part. One of them only comes over to us to talk to luke now.

They also stopped inviting me out anywhere. I'm not talking about isolated events, every time any of luke and I's mutual friends goes out I'm never invited, I always find by snapchat. Recently one of our friends (mark) asked if luke wanted to come to this lgbtq+ meeting that's going on in our town. I also noticed that mark talked to luke a lot more than me than they used to and i mentioned this to luke and he replied sort of jokingly that it was because they came out to mark. I want to come out to mark now but im scared because mark is one of those people who seem like they'll out me if they knew.

Luke also wants to sit with other people again and join one of our mutual friend's groups but because they all seem to have stopped talking to me and inviting me places i dont want to do that because i feel much happier just with luke but i don't want him to get sick of me and leave me with no friends.

I'm really sorry about this being long i just dont know what to do.

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'd say have some self confidence...
    and be a person who is nice to be around.... not overly nice but simply natural...
    just be yourself...
    and I'd say come out if you are ready...