1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you think she might like me??

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Kimrainbowpride, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Kimrainbowpride

Okay so I'm a girl and I like my best friends ex girlfriend. Let's call her Lily. I've liked Lily since last year but I never approached her and then she started dating my friend, Suzy. I never had a proper conversation with Lily but Suzy tells her a lot about us (me and my other friends) so she kinda knows a little bit about us.

Anyways, in Geometry and English class I always notice her looking at me. I try to make it seem as if I don't notice her looking at me. I've looked back at her 3-4 times to make sure she was looking at me or if she was looking at someone next to the door. But there was no one there. In those two classes I always sit in the back so there's no one behind me or next to me. And Lily sits to my left two seats away from me.

Today I asked my friend Suzy if Lily likes anyone and she said that she does like someone in our group of friends. But then she told me that she thinks that Lily might like my best friend, Anne. Anne almost never talks to Lily but she does sit in front of her in most classes.
    I'm sorry this is really long but what do you guys think?

2. Belle the Bee

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Its hard to tell, but I'd say that Lily is interested in you. I would have to be there to know if she like liked you or is just interested in a friendship. I'm leaning towards like like, just from my own expirences. I recommend getting to know her first, not just through your friend. Starting talking to her. Well maybe you should talk to Suzy first and see how she feels about the situation, with them being exes and all.