1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to look for in a boyfriend's personality?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Chromedome, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Chromedome

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I know a guy who shares so much in common with me it surprises me and i think Im talking to a mirror, We don't want to be in a romantic relationship because they can ruin friendships plus he said we share too much in common-he is boyfriend material though.

Beside the general things like respect consideration and treating you well. Do you look for someone who is just like you, somewhat like you, or different to even you out?

2. Friendly Lion

I think it's important for them to have enough in common with you in regards to interests that you'll be able to relate well to them well. Like, I'm a video game lover and so I look for people who would enjoy playing games with me. If we had no common interests, there wouldn't be much for us to do or talk about. When it comes to personality though, I find it unsettling when couples act too similar for some reason. I guess that would depend on your taste though... The girl I like right now loves a lot of the same things I do, but our personalities are very different (she's sweet and shy and I'm... me, I guess).

I think you could make it work with this guy though. Talk through it with him and you'll figure out if it's a good idea. Hope this input was what you were looking for and good luck :slight_smile: