1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meeting girlfriend for first time!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Cutiepop, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Cutiepop

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I've been in a long distance relationship with my girlfriend for almost half a year now, I love her so much honestly and next month we are going to meet for the first time and I'm incredibly anxious. I know that the second I see her beautiful face I'm gonna give her the biggest and warmest hug I can but I'm still really worried. I'm mostly worried about feeling the "right" feelings when I hug her, like I love this girl and I want to feel happiness and love when I see her and hug her and when I do see her I want to have the right reaction like, " Wow that's her god she's everything."
    We talk a lot and video chat and all so I know what she's like but I'm so scared of screwing up my first moment with her, I don't want to feel uncomfortable or bad or nothing like if I screw this up the memory will be with my forever and I'm so scardd I know it's silly but I wanna feel right cause I honestly love her so so so much.

Sorry this was like word vomit to write but I need some advice

2. bazinga91

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    RELAX!! It will be okay! Trust me everyone has been in your shoes but no matter how the first moment goes it will be perfect because you are meeting her for the first time!! That day you will be really nervous but that is because she means so much to you and those nerves are good! Just take some deep breaths, and remember she is nervous too and there is no way you can mess it up! To be honest I was so nervous on my first date with my girlfriend I ignored her (unintentionally I was so nervous nothing was processing) most of the time and we joke about it today! Just be you and before you know it the nerves will just be butterflies.. good luck!!!!!!

3. sslen

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You'll do fine I'm sure! Nerves are nothing to be scared of, I'm always nervous when meeting someone I've talked to online. As bazinga said, just take some deep breaths and be yourself and everything will be fine. Hope everything goes better than you could ever dream possible :grin: