1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fallen for an asexual

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Anonymous, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Anonymous

Oh god what did i do....

I have fallen head over heels for this girl. She's funny and smart and we have alot of the same interests... only she's a panromantic asexual. I think she likes me back and we've been flirting forever it's just i feel like this poses an issue in any relationship we could ever pursue. I honestly don't even know what to do with myself right now plz help.

2. sslen

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Just because she is asexual doesnt mean you can't have a relationship with her. If you are looking for an eventual sexual relationship then it may pose some issues. But even asexuals participate in sex from time to time. I myself am also asexual but if I found the right woman and loved her with everything that I was then to make her happy and feel wanted or satisfied then I would more than likely become intimate with her because I like seeing her happy. It only poses an issue if you allow it to, be open with her and I'm sure everything will work out wonderfully!

3. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You might have a look here:
    http://emptyclosets.com/forum/sexua...how-can-i-supportive-my-asexual-sister.html#3

You could have a look at this:
    Being a Trans* guy and sex

hugs