1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dose she even care

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by kai397, Feb 15, 2015.

1. kai397

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    so i have been dating this girl for a bit and i feel like she dosent even care about me sometimes. in the morning when im with her at school she dosent talk to me only her friends. i also feel like she only wants to date me so she wouldnt be single on valentines day. i dont know what to do and i cant break up with her (long story). it really bugs me i really dont know what to do.:confused::tears:

2. poetofdarkness

I'm going through pretty much the exact same thing with my girlfriend at the moment. Sometimes it just feels like she doesn't even want to spend time with me. Sigh...

3. sslen

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    To both of you, talk to your girlfriend and see whats going on. be open and honest, if not you suffer and thats not fair to you.

4. Aro

Aro

You are obviously not getting what you want out of a relationship, so it's something that needs to be discussed. Don't be afraid to talk about your feelings. As Sslen suggested, it's best to be open and honest about your needs and wants. You should feel secure, trusted, and loved in a relationship. It's important to always have those things. So when you have the time, you should sit down with her and make sure she understands how you feel and be very clear about what you need.

Good luck, and I hope that you feel better about it soon. I know how hard and scary it can be to open up to someone like that. Just make sure you are in a calm space with a clear mind, and everything should be fine. If it's not, and a compromise can't be reached, then it will be time to let go. It's not worth being in an unhappy relationship just because you are afraid to break up with someone. c: You can do it! I hope everything can be resolved. Wishing you happiness.