1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crush on My Friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MrSkittles, Feb 15, 2015.

1. MrSkittles

I really need some advice. I have a crush on one of my friends and he is bisexual but I don't know if I should say anything to him. I have had these feelings for him for a while but I was/am scared to say anything to him. I don't want to get rejected and have it ruin our friendship. What should I do?

2. kai397

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    just come out and say your felling for him

3. Rainbows~Exist

What's your current relationship like with him? Are you comfortable around each-other? If so I wouldn't outright tell him you like him... Just try and build a closer friendship. Show him that you're interested rather than telling him. Flirt with him, try and spend more time with him. If he reciprocates then there might be a mutual interest; then you should tell him via asking him out on a date perhaps. Just confessing your love for someone is the riskiest option so I would advise you to subtly but certainly show him that you're interested in more than just friendship. I hope this helped :slight_smile:

4. MrSkittles

We are close. We slept in the same room together and we were naked around each other. He didn't seem to be uncomfortable.

5. Rainbows~Exist

I'd just try and initiate something then. Good luck! (*hug*)