1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moving on from "the one"

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by DanJames, Feb 16, 2015.

1. DanJames

Out Status:
    Some people
    i'm just wondering how to move on from the one person you will always have feelings for, because I'm not disciplined enough to not go back when the offer is there. I've never cheated on anyone but need some reassurance that I will find somebody that I like just as much, if not more, someday. :dry:

2. slushhhhy

Out Status:
    Some people
    well i think you have to get out of the mindset that you met "the one" for you. there are so many people out there who can touch you (in the metaphorical sense) in so many ways. the things you like about one person won't be the same if you like someone else, and that's what makes it great to like new people!

it's hard not to compare the good qualities of your beloved with everybody else, but those people have their own quirks that you're going to miss if you have your heart stuck on somebody else. idk if this makes sense, but this is my opinion. :slight_smile: