1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationships

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by bryaninau, Feb 16, 2015.

1. bryaninau

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am graduating in may, and have no relationship currently. I have always feel depressed because all my friends I hang out with is in some form of a relationship. I have seen a counselor and believes I will truly on be better when I find someone to share my life with, but also tells me to enjoy the now and be happy. I have tried dating websites and had not luck, most guys who are interested in at school I have no attraction to, and bars and clubs I only go with a group of friends to blow off steam. Has anyone else had this problem and whats an effective way to meet potential relationships that has worked for others.

2. MeganMarie

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    A few pieces of free advice...putting pressure on yourself to find a relationship will cause you to convince yourself someone is right when they may not. i would encourage you to just date and have a good time, let things develop without this pressure.

Personally I think find you a church or other LGBT community volunteering to find potential dates and see where it goes.

3. bazinga91

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    For me I found my now girlfriend on a dating app.. It wasnt easy to find her and I met a lot of ppl who were not my type or something went wrong and such before her and there were plenty of times where I threw in the towel briefly, but you just cant give up.. Also dont put too much pressure on yourself, meet people, talk to people and give it time and eventually you will meet that person. Im sorry I dont have any concrete answers but you just have to put yourself out there and live your life and dont stress over it. I wish you all the best and remember just be yourself and enjoy your life, the right person will come

4. bryaninau

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you guys, I know I need to give it time and put myself out there. But I felt like I was doing that already. Pretty much tell anyone who ask about my sexuality. It just is hard when you hang out with friends and they bring there significant other and you are there alone you tend to feel like the 3rd and 5th wheel a lot of the time. thanks for the input.