1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Telling Him The Truth is Hurting Us!!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Unrequited1ove, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Unrequited1ove

So I came here hoping to get answers on how to go about telling my best male friend I liked him which seemed to go well but also confused me even more then before
    so he told me a few weeks ago he had a wet dream about me, we didnt really say to much about it afterwards so i told him i liked him and we never talked about that either until one day on valentines day we were at waffle house with his family, i told him i liked him in the beginning for like a day which he knew was complete BS, so now i told him i liked him for a good month he believed but even i know ive liked him since the first day i met him.

but here is where i was confused after telling him he starting saying smiling and laughing saying " i knew it wasnt just for a day" he was really more focused on how i lied about the length of the crush, then i told him not to laugh at me and he replied "no im glad you told me were gonna have a great future" but before i could say what do you mean we were getting in the car and im not trying to have his whole family know i like his so we never got back into it

now fastfoward to last night i get a text saying he wanted to put a break on our friendship because his girlfriend hates me and plus she knows that i want him and i think she believes i could possibly take him from her.

then this morning he apologizes and explains to me why he feels like this, so he pretty much wants to hide me from her lol, even though ive been his best friend since like september she being his girlfriend for like a month if that

but now im so confused cause he still wants to hang out and do things together just without her knowing, i feel like a sidepiece lol which we have joked about me being

he doesnt play as gay with me as he use to now that he knows, but honestly i dont think its my fault we dont do that anymore i think the fact that he cant sit his phone down without her texting him wondering what he is doing and who he is with
    since i told him he doesnt really want to be with her anymore, but he hasnt told me he likes me so i kinda feel like he is just holding on to make it seem like he didnt just dump her for me, though he hasnt said it i cant help but feel he feels the same

any help on this will be greatly appreciated lol, thanks in advance