1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time to walk away?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by lovehurts, Feb 17, 2015.

1. lovehurts

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've been dating my girlfriend for a few months now and things have not been good. Her parents found out and are very homophobic, my girlfriend is 18 and going to college in the fall so they control her future and have threatened to take away her tuition because of us. She even broke up with me about a month ago because she wanted to please them but realized she had to take a stand for herself so we got back together. We can't ever talk or hang out outside of school which sucks. She claims things will get better when she goes to college because we'll be able to talk more but she's going out of state and I have another year of high school and plan on going to college in state. I love this girl and we're literally going through hell right now with our situation. I just don't see how we can end up being together. I know we're young and many say college changes people and long distance is hard but I can't imagine being with anyone else, I truly to believe this is my soulmate, but this is so hard. I don't know how much more I can take, I don't know if all of this stress is worth it, I don't know if we can last and that scares me. Is it time to just face reality and accept the fact that this relationship probably won't last, or do I keep fighting hoping something changes? I'm so lost...

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    A few more opinions ? I posted in the parallel thread...