1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I get him to notice me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by theskyiseverywhere, Feb 17, 2015.

1. theskyiseverywhere

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey everyone :grin:

So basically, there is this guy who my friends know and he's kind of adorable :slight_smile: He's a freshmen and i'm in 8th grade. We aren't at the same school, and we won't even be next year because he goes to a preforming arts high school. He seems really cool and i'd like to get to know him more, but I'm not out to anyone, so i can't just ask my friends about him. That'd be weird :astonished:

These friends are actually my sister's friends but I still kinda hang out with them. They go to the same school as him. I also have a friend who goes to the same dance as him and is at my school.

I want to get to know him more but I don't know how to talk to him cause I'm not out... what should I do?

2. CapQuestionmark

Well, I don't see anything really wrong with your situation. You just have to be a little outgoing to get to know him, and that may call for you to get out of your comfort zone a bit.

To me, the answer seems clear: dive in head first. But that's also coming from someone who will befriend a stranger in a snap for no apparent reason.

If you make an effort to try and get to know him, he might notice and take that as a show of your initiative. But, be careful about coming out to him (if you had that in mind, that is) because he might get the wrong impression. I'm usually nonchalant about it, but I'm also usually befriending people I have no attraction to.

One of the biggest things to do is be patient. Good things come to those who wait. For all you know, he could be looking for a way to learn more about a certain rising Freshmen his friends keep talking about! ;D

Hope this helps! ^.^

3. theskyiseverywhere

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks!! This helped a lot. I think I'm gonna wait until next year when I'm in High school and then maybe I could approach him... Idk.

He's just so cute, and he seems awesome :/

I hope this works out :icon_redf

4. CapQuestionmark

That sounds great, always make sure you do what's comfortable for you.

Best of luck, sweetheart! ^.^