1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why do I fall in love so fucking easily

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by tr0la, Feb 17, 2015.

1. tr0la

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    he's on his second year of university, taking the same course that I'm starting this year
    I've only stalked him on facebook and yet I already spend a lot of time thinking about him lol
    I mean srsly he's exactly my type and he's got the cutest fucking smile I have ever seen gosh I cant even

at least I'm pretty sure he's gay. I mean, I've only had one crush so far that lasted for three years and it was on a straight guy soooooo it was very frustrating lol

actually in the course I'm taking there are a lot of openly gay people, in fact one senior already kind of hit on me lol "congratulations for the approval and for being cute". that senior also told me there were other seniors that "had an eye on me" or smth like that, pretty scary actually

I dont know exactly why I'm posting this here but I guess it's better than a diary lol

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You might try stopping putting people on kind of a pedestal...
    and get to know them simply as people you might have something in common with..
    like on a friendship basis first... and take it from there :slight_smile: