1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Approaching Someone?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by lgbtqenjolras, Feb 18, 2015.

1. lgbtqenjolras

This this girl that's new to my school this year. She's not in my friend group, but I'd love to get to know her. She has a similar taste in music, and might be the most beautiful human being I've ever set eyes on. Also, she's bisexual and non binary. I don't want to date her, I have a boyfriend, but I want to AT LEAST introduce myself to her. I'm very shy, and I know my friends will judge me for talking to her, because they think she's an emo freak. Help!

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You might :
    look at her, if she looks back, smile, then look away... not looking away straight away
    get close to her, maybe during a break...
    make a nice remark and start a conversation... nice t-shirt... a relative of mine has the same phone... just saying something, possibly asking further questions, being interested...
    talk about the teacher etc...
    get to know each other, taking it from there... :slight_smile:

and you could try to make her laugh :slight_smile:
    Here is a nice description that could be helpful:
    http://emptyclosets.com/forum/general-support-advice/168908-flirting-girls.html#7

(*hug*)