1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

He Wants Me ,But Wants His Girlfriend Too??

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Unrequited1ove, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Unrequited1ove

I've posted many times about this kid mostly i come here for help when shit hits the fan lol

and yet again shit has hit the fan, so i have a crush on my bestfriend and he knows i like him and when i told him he replied "im glad you told were gonna have a great future"
    but he has a girlfriend which is why we havnt acted on these feelings
    and she is super jealous of me , because she thinks i can take him from her or that we have something going on
    so now he has told her that were not friends any more but we still are, but at school i have to pretend as if were not cool anymore , he constantly makes me feel like he likes me but i always act on my feelings when he has a girlfriend...
    now i feel that this time we could possibly end up not being friends and i honestly love the kid despite all the bs that comes with his girlfriends feelings and his confused feelings on who he wants i still want me i honestly feel like he is the one for me but due to our environment we will just continue to play with each others hearts...

what should i do??

2. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i say break it off with him, honestly he is treating you like an option and your love clearly is not be worth anything to him and people like him will mess you up in the long run

3. Unrequited1ove

he still treats me the same, but he also has her who came alogn after me he is just trying ot make everyone happy but he is doing it the wrong way, i kinda feel he is scared to tell me how he really feels or his pride is in the way

4. bicomplicated

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't see how this can work. Open relationships can work if EVERYONE involved is cool with it. Clearly his girlfriend would not be cool with it. Would you be cool with being with him and him being with her also? But again, it only works when all parties are ok with it. And it doesn't seem as if his girlfriend would be ok with sharing him. And it sounds as if he would stay with his girlfriend. If things ever change with him and his girlfriend, make a move. For now, it sounds as if the best thing might be to just remain friends.

5. Unrequited1ove

couldnt agree more, the friendship means way more to me then some jealous chicks feelings

6. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just saying, he has a girlfriend and she isn't ok with it and I believe she has that right. They are in a relationship and I think that should be respected. If you were the girlfriend and someone started to seek something with your boyfriend, would you like it? Probably not.

He could break up with her if he wants, but that's not what's going to happen apparently. Deep breath and move on.

7. Unrequited1ove

Its so easy for you to tell me to move on from the outside looking in, do you know how it feels to have someone play with your heart and mind just to go do the exact opposite while thye allow there new "partner" to stir up dram between us, regardless whether we end up together i still dont wanna lose my friend, he is my bestfriend the only reason i havnt dropped out of highschool, the reason i smile, the reason i keep my self up
    I didnt wanna feel like this for him it just happened and when i told him he made it even worse by telling me the things he said, he made me believe there was room for me, he made me feel that i had a chanceim nto asking him to just break up with her and come with me, i just wanna know if im wrong for feeling like htis for him or does he know he made me feel this way, does he feel the samewill there ever be a day where we can be together, he is so indesicive he tells me he doesnt want her then turns aroudn and says he does it hurts to even be in this shit, i have EVER cried over anyone like i have for him not even at funerals do i cry, i know what i feel is real, and the fact that his girlfriend purposely set out to take him away from me is hurting me, i didnt even believe in heartbreak and love hurting someone until now, i just cant lose him... as stupid as i may sound for standing by a guy who is playing with my heart i cant help it

8. guitar

Okay, a couple of things: first of all, don't pull this "you don't know what its like" B.S. back on someone when you ask for advice & they give it. Especially when the combined experience of the posters is much greater than your own.
    Secondly, no, I don't know your exact situation, but I know love triangles almost never work. Especially not when there seems to be jealousy coming from 2 of the 3 people. Everything points to your friend not looking to commit to you - at least not right now - and wants to be seen as "normal."
    Even if you think his relationship with his girlfriend is a sham, they're together so you ought to give it some respect. Until he's ready to break up & make a move on you, all you can do is wait. Be his friend, support him, but wait.

9. Unrequited1ove

Im not trying to be bitchy, or rude , sorry in advance, but ive been dealing with these games since september, i respect there relationship im not trying to come between it i just want him to admit to me that he feels the same, or atleast say he is sorry for making me feel he feels the same, im going thru my screen shots just reading all the stuff he said to me, she is just two faced she comes texting me now asking me where ive been acting as if i she didnt try to destroy my friendship with him

10. DanJames

Out Status:
    Some people
    To be fair mate you're asking people for advice but from how dismissive you have been its clear that you're wanting approval or someone to say "omg he does totally like you! straight guys ditch their girlfriends all the time if their best friend can convince them to."

Sadly no, that's not the case, the fact of the matter is you have played your cards on the table and you can't do anything else to worry about it now. I was in your position once and trust me when I say if it was going to work out it would have already started to work out by now. I'm sorry that's not what you want to hear and although I don't know him, there's nothing you can do about him until he responds to you.

11. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I do apologize if i sounded harsh to you, but, as i said, he is in a relationship. You did tell him you like him, but there is nothing else you can do, unless he breaks up with her on his own.

I am trying to help, not to judge. Of course, moving on is easier said than done, but in the end it will be better for you.

If he did that to you, he shouldn't, and, of course, that isn't easy to take from someone you like. If his girlfriend is two faced or not, unfortunatelly there is nothing you can do about it. It is his choice if he wants to stay with her.

As i said, i'm not trying to judge. Reading screenshots or keep insisting on this will just hurt you, and, as hard as it is, you need to move on.

If you still want to talk about this here, feel free to, we are always trying to help.