1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

im confused and feel guilty

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by TheAnon32, Feb 18, 2015.

1. TheAnon32

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I cant label myself yet. I currently have a huge crush on 1 of my guys friends and i see no future their really so im still dealing with that. I also have grad coming up (our version of prom) and so i don't know what to do date wise. Their is a girl who likes me but i feel 0 attraction to her and i feel guilty. Everyone says we should get together and also go grad together but i don't want to let her down or get her hopes up. I want people right now to think im straight right because i can't afford to be out right now for my own safety but it feels wrong to have a girlfriend that im unattracted to. It's unfair to her. I just don't know where to swing because i dont know if met the "right girl" whether i would fall for her. I'm either bi or gay but just can't figure out.

2. Unrequited1ove

were like so on the same page i currently have a girlfriend that i have 0 attraction for , but trust em if i was straight id love her cause she is amazing, but im in love with my best guy friend and his mind fucking does me no good lol

3. turtlemom

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    You have a few options. 1. You could take her to prom but make it clear to her that you only want to go as friends because your not ready to have a relationship at this point. 2. Go to prom by your self or with just a couple of friends that dont have a date. 3. Dont go to prom. My 19 yr old son came out before he graduated, he wanted to go to prom no matter what. He didnt even know anyone that was gay so he decided to ask some of his straight friends. One of his straight friends went with him and they danced the whole time. He was prepared to go solo if he had to, he just didnt care he wanted to go. I understand your situation is different since you cant come out but you still have options. Let us know what you decide.

4. Giovannie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I totally agree with turtle mom. Well said ma'am. You shouldnt go into a relationship just because you feel pressured. My uncle was telling me how I should have a gf already because I am almost in my third year of uni. My reply was "trust me I won't". You don't need to feel forced. Just let them know you aren't ready to have a relationship if you are asked why aren't you asking her out.
    90 percent of my friends are girls and guys keep asking me why I am not dating any one of them because they are all pretty. I just say hell no or I just straight up tell them I am gay or leave them confused with one of my witty remarks.
    Good luck with the grad. Just have fun :wink:

5. TheAnon32

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i think i will either go with a girl as friends or just not go at all because i really dont see the point of going alone because it's kinda like formal dinner with my parents and then dancing. Its pretty boring or depressing for those who dont have a date. We shall see what happens