1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should I do?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by 123455, Feb 19, 2015.

1. 123455

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have a somewhat new friend who I have gotten really close with over the past year. I know she is at least bisexual, Im lesbian, and I am so in love with her. I think she is too with the way we talk, but she has never made a move, and i get mixed signals. Sometimes it seems so obvious she has a crush on me, and other times dead end. She always talks about how I'll get a boyfriend eventually (even though I try to explain i dont want one...)The problem is she is 26 years older than I am, I am late teens and she is 40s. Isn't that terrible? I want to tell her because its eating me alive, but our friendship is so wonderful and I couldn't imagine losing it and whatever it is that we have now. Maybe she thinks of me more as a daughter??? Idk.

Even if I did tell her, HOW do I even start!? She doesn't know Im lesbian (i dont think).

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It seems she sees you as kind of daughter..
    you might tell her you're lesbian, and ask her a few questions... like how she came to know she is bi...

(*hug*)