1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's it like to cuddle with the love of your life?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MouseKeeper, Feb 19, 2015.

1. MouseKeeper

I'm actually a "cuddle virgin," that being I've never cuddled with a partner before. What's it like?

#1 MouseKeeper, Feb 19, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2015
  2. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Don't feel bad. I, too, was a "cuddle virgin" until 2-3 months ago. But since then, I've only been able to cuddle 3 times.

While she isn't the love of my life, she does mean something to me.

Now, how does it feel? Well, like with doing anything the first time, it can be a mixture of excitement and nervousness. There's also that awkward few moments of adjusting, getting into a more suitable or comfortable position. But this makes it, when you do find the right posture to be in, more appreciative of that little bit of effort.

There's the warmth, obviously. There's the closeness, so much so, you can feel and hear another breathing. Every little exhale, every little happy sigh, reaches your ears and leaves a satisfying rush throughout your body. There's the sensation of locking fingers to hold hands, and maybe, if you're lucky, little chest or cheek nuzzles.

You'll feel content. Soon you'll feel secure, appreciated, and even valued. Of course, some folks are a little more feisty, and enjoy playfully rubbing or tickling you, which makes it silly and fun. But after the tickling, just looking at their smiling face, it makes you feel good, like you're actually contributing to making somebody else feel, well, loved, an--

Agggh~! I'm gettin' soft!
    LOL!​

But seriously, it's a wonderful thing. <3

3. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can not think of any time during the day where I am more at peace, happy and relaxed than when I am cuddling with my partner. It does not matter what the days pressures bring - when we are wrapped around each other, legs intertwined, arms blanketed together, it is absolute bliss.

4. guitar

Highway sums up my thoughts completely, but I love cuddling, so...

5. robclem21

This x 1000