1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm crushing on what seems to be the typical straight guy.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Lost ln Thought, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Lost ln Thought

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Since the start of my first year in highschool I've been crushing on this stereotypical straight guy, he is handsome, knows how to talk with people and is really good at body language.

He is one of the two "top tier guys" in my class which atleast 4 girls seems to be swarming around like moths to a jack'o'lantern at a late Halloween night. He seems to be enjoying this attention and if he is not straight then I really need to start stop judging people of what they do and such.
    By the way, this Valentine's Day I decided to get some stuff done, first of all I visited every wallmart I knew of to donate 5€ to homeless people outside of them, I donated 30€ in total. After that I bought some strawberry-heartformed candy and a Valentine's Day Card for my crush, I'll just call him John from now on(not his real name).
    I set a time to deliver the card and the candy and put them ontop of his locker, I waited til 5'o'clock so everyone at my school had left and I was alone. On the card I specifly wrote;
    (Picture of a bear hugging another bear.)

Hugs are sweet, but not as sweet as your smile, I don't always see you smile but when the time comes it is always worth while, you might find this creepy, I would too, but trust me, I'm not, I'm just an in love fool.
    Happy Valentine's Day "John"!
    ~ Sincerely
    //Anonymous

I know it isn't great but i didn't want him to know it was from me, that might screw up everything. But anyway, I walked to his locker but I was scared and paranoid, I looked around me to see if anyone was there every half second, I was breathing heavily and fast and I just couldn't do it, I left with the candy and card and came home 18:30. I said to my parents i had a headache and that I was gonna go to bed early today, though, as a matter of fact I both ate and cried myself to sleep quitely. To be completely honest some tears come as I write this. Right now it feels like I'm writing down a bad gay, cheap and boring love story onto the forum, but this isn't a story, this is my life, and he is not gonna turn out to be bisexual or gay even, he is gonna turn out to be straight and I can do nothing to change that. So, my question is, how do I get over him, please don't tell me to go talk to him about it because I would literally die becauseo of how ashamed I would be to ask him out/just tell him how I feel.
    Help. :icon_sad:

2. Giovannie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Awwwwwwwww. This is like the story of my life. I remember writing a thread similar to this but no one replied sadly, lol. In my situation, I am still trying to decide if actually like this said person or its just a crush.
    Okii, back to your situation, its not easy getting over someone easily. I have liked this guy for over 6 months and I am still in the process of getting over him now that I have decided to see him as just a friend. That is the first step. Make up your mind that its time to get over him. That he is not worth your time. Try to look for his flaws that will make you less attracted to him, and feel better about yourself :slight_smile:. Listen to music and just let your heart out when you cry. It gets better. In your case, you have it better because you are not quite friends with him but in mine, we happens to be quite close and that is not making it any easier to get over him.

3. Lost ln Thought

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning

4. Giovannie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hmmmm. You could try filling your time with something like reading a book or watching a movie or hang out more with your friends. That should get your mind off of him for some time. You could read wattpad stories. Trust me they get addicting. Be careful in case you decide to read some of the stories there :slight_smile:. They can be time consuming.