1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Can I Ask Him?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by JooBooGoo, Feb 19, 2015.

1. JooBooGoo

Hi!
    For the past yer or so, I've been crushing on my friend and long story short; it's driving me insane! Only very recently I've finally come out to him but as you can imagine, I still want to go out and even have sex with him.
    So here's two questions;
    1) how can I ask if wether or not he's into guys?
    2) how can I ask him out without seeming creepy and/or desperate?

2. Geek

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Honestly I wouldn't. He knows you're gay and if he hasn't told you that he's gay, I think it's safe to assume he's straight. Anytime I've come out to someone, if they weren't straight they'd say something like "oh I'm bi" or "I'm gay also". It's just that they don't care and can give both parties reassurance.

Don't go after straight guys... Just don't. You're not gonna make a straight guy gay. Also if he's gay, he'll tell you in his own time. If he didn't say that he's gay also when you came out, he's most likely straight or unlikely is going through the denial phase. At which, he wouldn't want a boyfriend lately.

Trust me. I have a lot of gay friends. One of my straight friends told me that the only people that have had crushes on him were gay guys (who were also friends with me). It didn't work for those guys and it won't work for you.